1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT & USE
Some of the information we collect are actively provided by you, such as when you fill out a field or form. Some are collected automatically (typically from devices), and some may be collected from other sources.
1.2 Information You Provide
When you use our Services, you provide information to us, such as when you create an account or visit a store, make or fulfill a purchase, leave a review, or request customer support. Examples of the information you may provide are:
- Email address
- Payment method or payment account
- Shipping address or business address, including home addresses (for the pickup program)
- Phone number
- Password or social network account credentials
- Additional verification data, including government identification
1.3 Information We Collect Automatically
When you use the Services, including when you visit our sites or install our Apps, We automatically collect information about how you use the Services and the devices you use to access the Services. We may also generate information about you, such as an Account ID number. Examples of the information we collect automatically are:
- IP Address
- Location information – general location information from your computer or mobile device or precise GPS location information from your mobile device.
- Social network account and profile data (when you use social login)
- Unique Identifiers, including MAC Address, Ad IDs, and device attributes, such as operating system and browser type, and usage patterns.
- Usage Data, such as: web log data, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used our Services, the frequency of your use of our Services, error logs, and other similar information.
1.4 Analytics, Advertising & Technical Data
We or our service providers or business partners may collect and use various pieces of information in an automated way to support analytics and advertising operations.
Analytics – We use analytics tools and providers to understand better how individuals and their devices interact with the Services. Google Analytics is important to our analytics – How Google uses data when you visit a partner site or app.
Cookies and Related Technologies –
1.5 Third-Party Links and Plug-Ins
Our Services have links to third-party websites or Apps, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites/apps.
1.6 Other Sources
We may gather information, including demographic and statistical information from third-parties, such as business partners, marketers, researchers, analysts. We may attribute this information to you based on your assignment to certain statistical groups. We may use this information to supplement the other information that we collect in order to derive your possible interests and to provide more relevant experiences for you within the Services and improve our products, analytics, and advertising.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED
In general, we collect, use and store (“process”) your information to provide the Services, to fix and improve the Services, to develop new services, and to market our companies and their products and services. Some specific examples of how we use information are:
- Setup and manage accounts, including identification and authentication
- Collect or make a payment
- Process or support fulfillment of orders
- Find or recommend a local feature/service, such as a pickup location.
- Communicate with you – using email, sms, push notifications or platform messaging (like Whatsapp) – about your account or to market product listings, features, or events
- Advertise and market the Services, including in email or other channels
- Test changes in the Services and develop new features.
- Analyze use of the Services and personalize content, including ads and prices
- Provide support, including addressing questions and problems users, merchants or pickup locations may have with the Services, or resolving disputes
- Prevent, detect, investigate and respond to fraud, unauthorized access/use of the Services, breaches of terms and policies, or other wrongful behavior
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us, including those that set retention periods
3. LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING – NIGERIA
Information that we collect and use may be processed outside of your country or region. When we share personal information with Affiliates or with third-parties in other countries, we apply appropriate safeguards. For example, data covered by European data protection laws are typically protected by EU Model clauses.
By using the Services you:
4. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION
We keep your information for the time period required to complete the purposes for which it is processed or satisfy legal retention requirements. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it or the requirements of applicable laws.
5. INFORMATION SHARING
We may disclose information about you or your use of the Services with the types of recipients described below.
5.1 Service Providers/Agents
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks or services on our behalf and need to share information with them so they can complete their work. For example: we may use a payment processing company to receive or deliver payments; or we may use a cloud services provider to store data.
5.3 Other Users
Information about merchants, pickup locations and users (i.e. purchasers) are shared in certain contexts. For example, merchant store information is made available to users and user reviews of a store are made available to merchants and other users. Also, when users complete a purchase using the Services, we normally share information needed to fulfill the purchase, such as shipping address and phone number, with the merchant (i.e. seller) or its service provider(s), such as a shipping company. Information shared with sellers and their service providers are subject to their own policies.
We may allow advertisers, including merchants (“Advertisers”), to choose groups of users to see their listings, advertisements or promotional offers based on common features of a group of users, such as similar usage patterns or similar geographic locations. For example, if you buy products related to phone, we may show you an offer for a service that sells phone or similar products. If an advertiser asks us to show an ad to a certain audience or audience segment and you respond to that ad, the advertiser may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they were trying to reach.
6. Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.discountshub.net
7. Contacting Us
Email: [email protected]